750 square feet
The Carriage House is the largest Mendocino Vacation Rental at the Glendeven Inn. It has a spacious living room with a comfortable love seat facing the gas fireplace, comfortable reading spaces, and a TV with free cable.
There is a DVD player with movie selections, and a wonderful curly redwood cabinet housing a refrigerator and microwave.
The bedroom features a magnificent woven brass king-sized sleigh bed, another fireplace, and a private balcony overlooking gardens and the Inn's original water tower and courtyard.
The bathroom is beautifully tiled with a skylight, double-headed shower and bidet.
Your room includes a three-course, hot, in-room breakfast using our farm-raised chicken eggs, a hot or cold fruit dish of the day, and homemade baked goods, with organic fresh squeezed orange juice and coffee or tea PLUS a complimentary wine & hors d'oeuvres hour in the Wine Bar[n].
For no additional fees, enjoy the property's strong Wi-fi, the San Francisco Chronicle at your doorstep, endless homemade baked goods with coffee & teas, hiking trails, farm animals, and our manicured (and edible) gardens. Reserve your Mendocino Vacation Rental today and experience the natural beauty of the Northern California coast.
Come see for yourself why our Mendocino Inn is rated #1 on TripAdvisor. Reserve today. Learn about our other Mendocino Accomodations.
inn amenity list
Your private building, second floor, apartment-type suite
Pricing is based on max occupancy of 2 adults
plus 11% tax
- Second floor room, with plentiful windows, skylights, and French doors leading to a private balcony
- The large private balcony faces east to the courtyard and gardens
- A television with free cable
- Plush king feather bed with high thread count linens
- A kitchenette and private refrigerator stocked with complementary soft drinks
- A coffee maker with fresh ground coffee
- Multiple well-lit sitting areas
- Two gas fireplaces
- Private garden, water tower, and courtyard view balcony
- Breakfast table for your in-room breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily newspaper
- Home-made baked goods on arrival
Your private balcony looks out to the quiet courtyard
and to the water tower with its surrounding gardens