Glendeven Inn is a very special venue. We are a preferred Mendocino location for events from small rehearsal dinners to large-scale weddings & other gatherings and elopements.
(2 – 6 guests)
Our Elopement Package includes everything you'll need for a wonderful small wedding at Glendeven for up to six (6) people. Your Elopement Package includes:
- Your experienced Officiate
- A six-person wedding cake
- Flowers , including a boutonniere for him, a hand bouquet for her, a large mixed bouquet for the room with vase, petals for spreading or for throwing at the end of the ceremony (a terrific photo opportunity!)
- Photography of ceremony and after-ceremony images (1.5 hrs) (digital prints burned to CD)
- Roederer L'Ermitage sparkling wine
- Private wine-pairing dinner for up to 6 people can be added for $110 per person (plus gratuity) Dinner info here.
- Couples' Massage can be arranged in-room for $190 for (2) one-hour treatments.
- Hair and make-up design by appointment
Further questions can be addressed to email@example.com
(from 20 – 150 guests)
What We Offer
- A 10-room luxury farmstead inn with one vacation rental on-property accommodating a maximum of 28 people on-site
- Ocean- view rooms, fireplaces, gourmet in-room breakfasts, gardens, state park access & free Wi-Fi
- Two additional vacation rentals that accommodate up to six (6) added guests total
- Ocean-view acreage with lawns, bricked patios, a large protected garden-courtyard, and acres of pastures accommodating large scale events with tenting
- Parking for 35 cars on the inn grounds
- A Wine Bar[n] and gallery
What We Ask
- Events require a two-night minimum stay guarantee in all onsite inn rooms and the Barn Loft
- Guests may book and pay us directly for their accommodations; the contract holder is responsible for any non-booked rooms, no-shows and last minute cancellations.
- Mid-June to October: We are sorry, but we do not allow group events onsite during this period.
- November to mid-June: The site fee is $2,500 for events from 20 - 150 people
- The site fee includes the rented use of the inn property's exteriors, i.e. all the public areas on the inn grounds consisting of the lawns, brick patio areas, courtyard, & on-site parking for 35 cars.
- The site fee is for the site only and does not include wedding coordination/planning services, table, chair or serviceware rental, any tenting services or portolet rental
- All wedding events over 60 people are held in the inn's pastures.
- Pastures can be tented with dining and dance tents as well as a mobile kitchen and portolets.
- During lower season months (November to mid-June) for events under 60 people, indoor faciltes may be used instead of tenting pastures. Please enquire.
- A non-refundable deposit of $300 is due at time of booking to hold the dates. A 50% deposit is due 120 days prior to the event. The balance is due upon arrival. A 90-day cancellation is required to secure refunds.
- A cancellation fee of $50 per room will be charged prior to the 90-day cut-off date.
- The contract holder is responsible for all charges if the event is cancelled less than 90 days prior to the event.
- No guest rooms can be booked by guests until a signed contract is received
- A Security Deposit of $1,500 is due 14 days prior to your arrival and will be refunded, minus damage / excess cleaning charges within 7 days following the event.
- There is a 10:00 PM county sound ordinance. All live music and / or amplified music must stop at this point.
- We require that wine and beer be sourced from Glendeven directly, and the license does not allow for liquor to be served
- We require that a wedding coordinator be hired for all weddings. No exceptions.
- It is required that we approve in writing all vendors who will work on property
- Our published maximum room occupancies and age limits are strictly enforced for all in rooms and vacation rentals. No exceptions. See chart below.
’We've found that to make each event go as smoothly as they do, that it’s best that we make no exceptions to our policies, and we appreciate your understanding.